The General Assembly of GGB e.V. took place on 4 October 2019 and with more than 100 participants from 6 nations in Einbeck at Einbecker Brauhaus AG. A comprehensive social programme on 4 and 5 October 2019 offered the opportunity to get into conversation with other GGB members.
- Tour of the Einbecker Brauhaus AG
- Lectures on brewing history by renowned speakers
- General meeting with vote on the revised membership fee regulations
- Dinner in the Urbock basement of the Einbeck brewery
- Historical city tour with reference to Einbeck's brewing history
- Visit to the town museum (special exhibit: completely preserved beer barrel from the 15th century)
- Lunch at the Brodhaus, Lower Saxony's oldest inn
- Visit to the PS Speicher (exhibition in the former Einbeck granary with about
400 vehicles from 200 years of locomotion)
- Visit to the Einbeck mustard mill with mustard tasting
Everyone is already looking forward to seeing you again in the new year in the Hanseatic city of Stralsund!