Benefits As A Member
There are many good reasons to be a member of the Society for History of Brewing e.V. (GGB), including:
- Inquiring research jobs (to a limited extent) for free
- Obtaining the almost 300-page yearly publication with technical papers and the annual report once a year
- Using the annual reports as a publication forum for your own contributions and articles
- Deciding on the future of the association at the annual general meeting
- Supporting the exploration of the history of brewing.
Individuals and legal persons can become members
- (natural) individuals € 50 (spouses and registered partners € 30 (without yearbook subscription - proof required))
- Trainees and students € 0 (proof required)
- Companies and societies € 150
The GGB is administrated on a voluntary-basis. In order to keep the administrative burden as low as possible, please give us a direct debit authorization.
Please click on the file name to download the application form (German only) in ADOBE Acrobat format: Beitrittsformular (German).pdf